We invite you to MTB Media World Cup 2018
MTB Media World Cup is an ambitious sport challenge organized for the media people and at the same time an event promoting Poland, located in the most beautiful touristic regions. This will be the 2nd edition of the MTB Media World Cup. This year we invite you to the Cracow and Cracow-Czestochowa Upland (Jura).
There were more than 100 competitors from 16 countries in the first edition. Brynjar Farnstad and Nina Guldbrandsen from Norway won the race.
Participants were treated to the best of traditional Polish food, culture and entertainment with the stunning setting of Krasicki castle as a base for the weekend.
The Polish journalist’s representation at the event was Dariusz Baranowski, the three time winner of the Tour de Pologne and who is currently a TV commentator. The Olympic vice-champion from Seoul and team world vice-champion from Chambery, Andrzej Sypytkowski, is also involved in the project.
"During the professional races, cyclists have no time to admire views and tourist attractions. Media World Cup Series Poland 2017 provides such an opportunity" - emphasized Baranowski.
Organizers MTB Media World Cup Poland 2018 invites 120 athletes representing editorial staffs from 20 countries from around the world. After the sport effort, the participants will visit some interesting places of Polish history and culture, see the beautiful nature and get to know the local cuisine.
Organizers and sponsors of the Media World Cup provide transfer from Warsaw and Cracow airport, accommodation and meals in Hotels (4 nights' accommodation with breakfast, 4 dinners, 4 suppers), accompanying events.
The races categories are the following:
Open M (men)
M1 men up to 30 years old / up to 1987
M2 men 31 - 45 years old / 1986-1972
M3 men 46+ / 1971 and older
Open W (women)
W1 women up to 30 years old / up to 1987
W2 women 31 - 45 years old / 1986-1972
W3 women 46+ / 1971 and older
At the end of the race, the first 3 participants of each category will be awarded. Winners get the MTB Media World Cup Poland 2018 title + gold, silver and bronze medals for places 1 to 3 sponsored by the Active Time as proud supporter of the MTB Media World Cup Poland 2018.
Wednesday, 6th June
• arrival, transfer from the airport to Hotel Galaxy in Cracow City. Sightseeing of Cracow. Welcome dinner in Hotel Galaxy.
Thursday, 7th June
• MTB race in Cracow, regeneration in Hotel Galaxy. Sightseeing of Cracow. Celebratory dinner in the restaurant "Szara Gęś w
Kuchni". Return to the hotel.
Friday, 8th June
• transfer from Cracow to hotel Castle Bobolice in Jura of Cracow and Czestochowa. Travel by MTB route. Feast with local food
degustation in Castle Bobolice.
Saturday, 9th June
• MTB race Bobolice - Jurassic Olsztyn – feast with local food degustation in Olsztyn. Return to the hotel.
Sunday, 10th June
• transfer to the airport
Cracow-Czestochowa Upland (Jura)
Prices registration MTB Media World Cup Poland 2018
• 01/11/17 - 31/12/17 Euro 190,-
• 01/01/18 - 28/02/18 Euro 250,-
• 01/03/18 - 30/04/18 Euro 290,-
The participation fee includes:
• transportation from and to the Cracow and Warsaw Airport
• 4 nights in the luxury hotel - Castle Bobolice and Galaxy in Kraków
• meals (4 breakfasts, 4 dinners, 4 suppers)
• start in two races
• participation in special attractions prepared by organizers
• sightseeing of Cracow
• special concerts
The number of participants is limited.
To register please use a registration form on